Fankriss the Unyielding is the third important boss to defeat in AQ40. Even though his melee attacks aren’t that strong, he has a debuff called ‘Mortal Wound’. This stacked de-buff can reduce incoming healing by a whole 10% per attack. The 3 bug tunnels that are present in the room, spawns Vekniss Hatchlings every minute, but they aren’t a threat. The battle with this NPC is mostly about control, as Fankriss spawns’ level 63 NPCs in groups of three and to avoid being killed instantly, you’ll have to kill them as soon as possible.
Before we begin with the guide, let’s go through the loot table.
Imperial Qiraji Drops:
· Imperial Qiraji Armaments
· Imperial Qiraji Regalia
· Qiraji Lord’s Insignia
· Ancient Qiraji Ripper
· Barb of the Sand Reaver
· Barbed Choker
· Cloak of Untold Secrets
· Fetish of the Sand Reaver
· Hive Tunneler’s Boots
· Libram of Grace
· Mantle of Wicked Revenge
· Pauldrons of the Unrelenting
· Robes of the Guardian Saint
· Scaled Sand Reaver Leggings
· Silithid Carapace Chestguard
· Totem of Life
There are 5 notable classes and a few strategies that you’ll have to keep in mind.
– Warrior tanks role is to pay attention to the Mortal Wound de-duffs from Fankriss, as allowing too many to the stack will reduce incoming healing and lead to the tank being dead. Tanks need to provoke the boss to allow their stacks to fall off before facing him. The other off tanks aren’t assigned with this task, so they should focus on the other NPCs like Spawn of Fankriss or Vekniss Drones that pile up behind the boss.
– Melees like Warrior and Rogue should swap and burn down any nearby Spawn of Fankriss as soon as they can because they have a Berserker effect that empowers them and therefore cannot be left alone. Spawn of Fankris can either be summoned alone, in a pack of two or even three.
– Mages and Warlocks tasks in piling up Vekniss Drones when the warrior tanks make a call and then swap the damage over to Spawns of Fankriss during their time of summoning.
The following are quick tips for Fankriss the Unyielding.
All warriors and rogues should only focus on killing the Spawn of Fankriss because during the event they go berserk and need to be put down immediately to avoid heavy damage. Melee should wait for the tank to call out to burn down the piled up Vekniss Drones.
One main tank should keep Fankriss the Unyielding busy and away from the raid, and only switch with the other tank when the de-buffs stack too high. The new tank then takes over the task of the old one, while the old tank joins the melee stack behind Fankriss and wait for the de-buff (Mortal Would) to fall off.
WOWC Guides from WOWclassicgp, hope you like them. Buy wow classic gold cheap now, get more off gold, enjoy.
Hi,Are you Ready to Enjoy WOWclassicgp.com 2020 Christmas Party with Up to 8% off wow classic gold During Dec.24-Jan.5!
Use Code WXA6 to buy wow classic Items from https://www.wowclassicgp.com
Code WXA8 for Your Order $50+!
Long-Term Code:Up to 6% off Code WAP6 to buy wow classic gold AnyTime!