VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Senior EBS SCM Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Experience and Qualifications
8+ Years relevant experience as Solution Analyst
Delivering at least 8 Enterprise-level Projects including at least3 End to end implementations of Oracle R12 Advance Procurement Modules.
Must have implementation experience in GCC region.
Have experience on R12 Multi Org scenario.
Sound Functional and Business process conceptual skills.
Have experience on preparing Solution Design Document, Functional Design document, Test Scripts, Training manuals
Experience in implementation of P2P cycle in complex environment specially in Service Industry.
Experience with Enterprise Applications like ERP specially Oracle R12 Modules Inventory, Purchasing, Sourcing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Accounts Payables and integration with other modules of R12.
Worked on large integration of Oracle R12 with Third party software’s projects.
Have experience on Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and have ability to convert into ERP
Have experience on AME, Approval workflow set ups, system configuration, set up Parameters & Profile options.
Good to Have SQL Query writing skills.
Bachelor degree or above in Engineering or related technical field.
Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
Excellent communications, presentation and customer facing skills. Fluency in English, written and oral.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
6. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
7. Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
8. Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of court-wide significant or specific to a court division. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
9. Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from court computer systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
10. Assists in developing an overall change management strategy.
11. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
12. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
13. Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
14. Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
15. Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
16. Provides work direction to one or more technical or acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 476 2681150.