In this quest, you’ll have to talk to the NPC ‘Cook’ to learn how to make a crème brulee supreme for Sir Amik Varze as he requires it.
· 107 Quest Points
· Access to the Kharazi Jungle
· Legend’s Quest (Just started)
· Family Crest
· Heroes’ Quest
· Shield of Arrav
· Lost City
· Merlin’s Crystal
· Dragon Slayer I
· Shilo Village
· Jungle Potion
· Underground Pass
· Plague City
· Waterfall Quest
· A bucket of milk (Purchased from the Culinaromancer’s Chest)
· A pot of cream (Purchased from the Culinaromancer’s Chest)
· Pot of cornflour
· An Axe (Alternate: Vanilla Pod)
· A machete (Alternate: Vanilla Pod)
· A Dramen / Lunar staff to enter Zanaris
· A Dramen branch to make cinnamon
· A Pestle and Mortar
· Ice gloves
· A raw chicken
· Anti-Dragon Shield
· Anti-Fire Potion
Enough combat level to defeat the following:
· Evil Chicken (Level is varied)
· Black Dragon (Level 227)
· The player has to visit Entrana
· Dramen Branch should be collected beforehand
· Level 20 Farming to make pot of cornflour (Boost-able)
To start this quest first inspect Sir Amik after you’ve started the Legends’ Quest and then talk to the Cook in Lumbridge Castle. He will tell you that the ingredients and process to make Crème Brulee Supreme are as follows;
1. Mix milk with cream
2. Add a pot of cornflour
3. A vanilla pod (Obtained from Kharazi Jungle)
4. An egg of an evil chicken
5. Cinnamon made by crushing a dramen branch
To get the final result, you have to flambe somehow using a dragon’s breath.
Pot of cornflour can be made by grinding raw sweetcorn in a windmill and by using a pot to fill the flour with.
To obtain the vanilla pod, you’ll have to head south-west in the Kharazi jungle and look for vanilla plants near the coastline. The jungle is located on the southern part of Karamja and can be easily reached using the fairy ring (c*k*r). You have to be sure to bring your Radimus notes if you haven’t completed ‘Legends’ Quest’ and to enter the dungeon, you’ll need to cut through the deep trees and branches with the help of a machete.
The ingredients can be gathered in any order, but while mixing you should follow the above steps. Also, to inquire the whereabouts of the evil chicken, you’ll have to first talk to the Cook about freeing Sir Amik.
If you start the swan song quest before completing the sub-quest, the wise old man will not have a dialogue option about the evil chicken and he’ll only talk to you about the runes that you have to bring. So, if you have started the quest, it is recommended that you complete up to the ‘Repairing a colony’ part before continuing.
For the evil chicken’s egg, head to the draynor village and talk to the wise old man. Choose the fourth option and he will tell you about strange beasts. He will talk about the foul bird and ask you to look for it in the fairyland. Make your way to the shed in Lumbrdige Swamp with a dramen/lunar staff equipped to get to Zanaris. Use the raw chicken in your inventory on the chicken shrine to be teleported into the evil chicken’s lair. The shrine is just north-east of the main fairy ring after you enter the shed.
– 1 quest point
– 4,000 Cooking experience
– 4,000 Constitution experience
– Access to the Evil Chicken’s Lair, where you can fight Black Dragons (the fowl beast himself has moved on to other things.)
– Further access to the Culinaromancer’s chest
– 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Hope this runescape guide can help you. buy rs3 gold on RS3gold site all the time, cheap & fast & 24/7 online.
Guys!Time is Flying!Are you Ready to Participate in RS3gold Last Party for New Year?Up to 8% off RS3 gold and OSRS gold is waitting for you Jan.23-Feb.1! More https://www.rs3gold.com
6% off Code RTY6 for all Orders!
8% off Code RTY8 for Order $50+!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!