VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Business Support Delivery Specialistfor our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Qualifications – Required education, minimum work years’ experience
• Minimum Bachelor in Information Technology/ Information Services/ Computer Science -Master’s degree is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years of work experience in an Information Technology / Information Services role.
• Experience in digital transformation [business and technology transformation] – must have worked on legacy to ‘new era/digital’ transformation, including scoping MVP.
• Excellent understanding of IT solution design, development methodologies, testing types and project management.
• proffered Telco experience
• Has worked in agile design and delivery, CI/CD environment and experienced in designing large-scale high performance and distributed web applications.
Required: Essential skills in order to be successful in the role
• Preferred expertise across the Telco-IT full stack landscape [Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
• Experience with waterfall, agile delivery and DevOps
• Facilitation skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proven track record of managing vendor teams
• Proven track record in leading transformation projects/streams
• Possesses a strong understanding of the BSS ecosystem (e.g.CRM, Order Management, Billing).
• Ability to effectively communicate results, insights, and key takeaways to executive management
• Solid business acumen and a structured analytical thinker.
• Good motivational and leadership skills and able to set the direction in a startup environment.
• Able to act as change agent to facilitate the coordination efforts between business and IT at stream level.
Role scope – Milestones, Responsibilities, Deliverables
• Release implementation plans and timelines
• Reporting & development of risk mitigation plans through daily/weekly/monthly follow-ups.
• Raise any deviation and mitigation plan
• Program level requirements traceability matrix
• Weekly project report
• Deliver main transformation program phases and sub-releases (using waterfall approach) in alignment with the BSS Delivery Principal.
• Responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of several phases of the BSS solution delivery working closely with the product vendor. As the delivery model is waterfall, it is crucial to identify and track dependencies for the domain or in relation with the other IT domains part of the program.
• Detailed tracking of the solution design and the functional design specifications to guarantee that timelines can be met using dedicated tools.
• Manages and coordinates different phases of the BSS program keeping in track the activities in the defined committed timelines along with the BSS Delivery Principal.
• Manages project risks and issues.
• Identification and implementation of process improvements to increase delivery efficiency
• Clearly communicates progress of releases and negotiates propositions and value when necessary.
• The key purpose of the role is to have a delivery specialist capable of executing & managing the planning and implementation of the BSS Program’s IT releases for the main phases (mainly through a waterfall approach) as well as the BAU new phases / releases / sprints using an agile approach.
• The role entails executing business related workstreams and manage the technical deliveries by releases /sprints /domains together with the vendors (on a managed service basis).
• The person taking on the role will be working closely with a wide range of individuals (IT architects, business architects, solution designers, product owners, testers, vendors, etc.).
• The role reports to the Business Support Systems Delivery Principal in charge of overseeing the BSS Delivery function of the Program.
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]