VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Digital Self services Development Lead for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Qualifications – Required education, minimum work years’ experience
• BSc degree in computer science or any relevant program
• 10+ years’ work experience with knowledge of and experience in Telecom, ICT, B2C and B2B sectors.
• 5+ years’ experience with digital transformation [business and technology transformation] must have worked on legacy to ‘new era/digital’ transformation, including scoping MVP.
• Worked in agile design and delivery, CI/CD environment and experience in designing large-scale high performance and distributed web applications
Required: Essential skills in order to be successful in the role
• Deep hands on experience on react JS and react native.
• Good experience in the web and mobile development.
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and microservices
• Possesses a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem (e.g. self-service, self-care and e-commerce).
• Experienced in leading a sizable team of at least 10 (actual team size he/she is expected to lead in our project is >20).
• Experienced in previous/current role doing some solutioning and technical design for Mobile Apps
• Possesses strong leadership traits and is able to negotiate and influence business alignment with the IT technology strategy.
• Solid business acumen and a structured analytical thinker.
• Strong relationship management skills, high degree of cultural intelligence (CQ) and strong influencing techniques.
• Strong analytical skills and Jira/Confluence expertise.
• Possesses a consulting and design thinking mindset to support as well as challenge the business
• Able to act as change agent to facilitate the coordination efforts between business and IT
Role scope – Responsibilities, Deliverables
• To work closely with Product Owner, business/functional/technical stakeholders, agile delivery team, and other Product teams to craft, design and propose mobile solution, and agile delivery plan.
• To encourage and help drives innovation and adoption of new ideas and technologies within the team/program, in order to continuously value add to client, and also towards improving speed and quality of software delivery.
• Lead and manage the distributed team in delivering the user stories for the use and leave journeys according to plan, using agile delivery methodology.
• Provide technical guidance and leadership.
• Coordinate dependent integration activities with other delivery teams
• Prepare and provide regular management reporting update
• Participate in technical solution discussion, and technical/best practices recommendation
• D1 – Deliver the in life and self-services journeys across the platforms (web and app)
• D2 – Lead the required configuration and customization required to serve the business and the development technical needs
• The key purpose of the role is to have a person lead the technical delivery and development systems, roles of the digital systems and the ability and lead the development team from the partner to ensure the quality, code ownership and timeless
• In this role, collaboration with the multiple technical teams is important to ensure a smooth operational, security and business alignment to the deliverables and providing the required support.
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]