VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for End-to-end Architect Principlefor our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Qualifications – Required education, minimum work years’ experience
• 10 to 15 years’ experience, but priority will be given to digital transformation in Telecommunication industry.
• Recent experience engaging and driving digital transformation [business and technology transformation.
• Several years’ development experience and previous solution design experience is desirable.
• Demonstrable use / knowledge of solution / application design
• Technical product certifications with demonstrable use / knowledge of these in projects is desirable.
• Standards Certification (such as TOGAF) is desirable but not mandatory. Priority will be given to demonstrable skills.
• Knowledge of ETOM, SID, TAM is desirable.
Required: Essential skills in order to be successful in the role
• Comprehensive technical expertise across Telco-IT full stack landscape [Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS].
• Must have led end-to-end solution architecture engagements – defined target architectures, architecture design patterns, transition state architectures, and architecture portfolio management.
• Working knowledge of vendor products in the following domains: DXL platforms, Revenue Management, Integration, Centralized Product Catalog, Order Management and assisted / unassisted channels.
• Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer.
• Experienced working on MVP, MVA, digital CE, portfolio rationalization / simplification and supporting financial business cases.
• TMF Open API.
Desirable: Advantageous but not necessary
• CPC/COM: have designed converged product model. Products such as Ericsson Order Care/EOC/ECM, Netcracker OPF/CPC, Sigma CPC/COM, Oracle, etc.
• OSS domain: Service orchestration, inventory, activation engines, GIS, resource orchestration. Products such as HPE SO/NO, Granite/netcracker, ESRI/Comarch, HPSA, etc.
• Revenue management, Billing & Charging: CBIO (Ericsson), OCS/DCS (Huawei), Netcrackerconvergys/OCS, Oracle billing & charging; CMS [wedo ICS], Bill presentation [Streamserve, PitneyBowes, Quadient], mediation [HPIUM, Intec, Comptel, EMM], Mobile financial services.
• Partner integration: must have knowledge of solution, eco-systems and industrialized onboarding of partner solutions for cross-bundling with IT services. Products such as DGIT, Bearingpoint/Infonova, etc.
• Network: fixed [e.g. GPON], mobile [3G/4G/5G] and technical experience of having integrated IT to network.
Understanding of the below is advantageous:
• IT integration mechanisms: Kafka, RabbitMQ, mulesoft, Tibco, iPaaS, HANA cloud integration, Biztalk, etc.
• All aspects of the digital technology covering Web, apps, CMS, CDN, integration gateways, development frameworks, containerization, cloud tech, etc.
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and micro-services (e.g NodeJS, Spring Boot etc), exposure to frameworks and libraries such as Spring Cloud, etc.
• Channels: assisted [retail, CC, dealers], unassisted [app, self-care, commerce]. Products such as Hybris, Magento, Sitecore, Oracle WCS, ATG, Oracle CRM, Pega, Adobe, etc.
• CVM solutions such as CommvivaMobilytics, SAS Marketing, Pega Marketing, etc.
• Social media integration for X/up-sell of services, via Facebook, Instagram, TikTok , LinkedIn, etc.
• Understanding of cloud services such as AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud, Microservices, event brokers etc.
• Accountable & Responsible for the successful scoping of the go-live solution and ensures all target EA definition and design timelines are strictly adhered to.
• Works with the domain architects, product portfolio management and business segments [consumer, enterprise, digital] to ensure the architecture meets the Go-to-Market strategy and transformation phases.
• Sets the boundaries and framework for all domain solutions and associated HLA designs to be worked on by domain architects.
• Supports parallel business transformation tracks such as financial business case, customer experience and product portfolio / rationalization.
• Business: Advanced business capabilities, new revenue streams, new business models, enabling business autonomy, time-to-market, …
• Technology: Resilient and flexible IT architecture, Innovation & adoption of emerging technologies, vendor partner effectiveness, …
• Organization: Agile way of working, empowered teams and a collaborative culture, a results-driven culture where accountability is key, and a process-driven organization based on a high degree of automation.
The architect will be an integral member of one the thinking/joining, using/charging, help & support squads. The architect will work closely with business unit leads and technical domain architects to ensure the overall enterprise architecture landscape meets program and business needs for the particular squad and program in general. Furthermore, the architect will derive the e2e.
• D1Define target and transition E2E application architecture, integration points, information architecture
• D2 Align architecture with target business processes for consistency and application stack coverage
• D3 Define the business capabilities and functional scope required for each domain and application [with domain architect] • D4Define all architectural phases and track what needs to be implemented; scope the tracks and hand-over to implementation teams to deliver
• D5Lead the solution blueprinting for their respective squad & associated High level design artefacts with vendors
• D E2E sequence diagrams
M1 – Completion of initial technical scope of work documents and TCO analysis
M2 – Finalize selection of RFP vendor
M3 – Closure of detailed technical and non-technical scope documents – contractually binding engagements
M4 – Blueprint entry
M5 – Blueprint exit
M6 – Entry into implementation
M7 -Multi-phase launch plans / go-liveTerms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]