VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Service Desk Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
• Managing the help desk call queue to ensure that all requests are addressed in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and reporting service desk tickets.
• Knowledge of Service Desk ticketing tools.
• Managing, prioritizing, and documenting incoming questions and support requests by phone, email, chat, or in person.
• Desktop/laptop deployments.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Resolving technical issues quickly and efficiently.
• Analyzing IT incident reports and questions to identify any trends to make recommendations for changes and to prevent future problems.
• Escalating any serious problems to relevant departments and teams.
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
• Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity.
• Install and maintain security, anti-virus solutions and firewall.
• Answering questions regarding computer applications, hardware, and software.
• Performing troubleshooting tasks to identify and resolve technical issues.
• Identifying and recommending solutions to improve the efficiency and performance of IT infrastructure.
• Performing routine maintenance tasks such as updating virus definitions and operating system patches.
• Providing first-level support for end users including answering basic questions about computers or software applications.
• Installing new software or hardware on computers and servers.
Bahrain Available Candidates only Apply.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the Organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]