We want to ensure that Soul Wars is great fun for everyone, so since its launch last week we’ve worked hard to refine the minigame and make it a better experience.Last week we made a few hotfixes, which can be found here. We can now confirm that from next week, there will be a single waiting room in the lobby and team selection will be randomised.
In the meantime, here are the Soul Wars changes going live with this week’s update:
– The inactivity timer will begin to tick down 10 seconds after a game starts instead of immediately.
– You can now examine the items in the ‘Other’ section of the Reward Shop.
– The Soul Wars tutorial will now display bearded characters’ chatheads in all their fuzzy glory.
– A ‘Check’ option has been added to the Spoils of War in the Reward shop to show how many you’ve opened so far.
– The time before you’re allowed to exit a Graveyard has been reduced from 15 seconds to 10. You’ll also receive immunity when exiting. This will last for a few seconds or until you attack another player.
– Attempting to attack Avatars from outside the boss room will now cause the minigame to pull you in, instead of telling you to move closer.
– Bandage healing will now display the name of the player that healed you instead of your own name.
– Skulled players on Deadman worlds can no longer start the Soul Wars tutorial or enter a waiting area.
– Bones and soul fragments will now appear above other dropped items while in Soul Wars.
– It is no longer possible to open Spoils of War on Entrana.
– Gravestones will no longer appear in Soul Wars waiting areas.
– Players will no longer be able to bypass the temporary ban for leaving a game early by hopping to another world.
– Rebalanced the quantities of certain items in the Spoils of War.
Also, after the initial launch of Soul Wars and the addition of new worlds to handle all the players wanting to try it out, we have decided that we will be continuing with 3 Soul Wars worlds, one in each global region:
– 350 UK
– 535 AUS
To clarify, the Ectoplasmator works on all spectral creatures. You can check a monster’s spectral status using the Monster Examine spell, but for quick reference, here’s a list:
– Shades (including Mort’ton shades)
– Tortured souls
– Spiritual creatures
– Aberrant spectres
– Death wings
– Barrows Brothers
In addition, the following enemies have been marked ‘spectral’:
– Deviant spectres
– Twisted banshees
– Treus Dayth
Lastly, the experience given by the Ectoplasmator has been increased from 15% of the creature’s health to 20%.
God Wars Dungeon
All four God Wars Dungeon generals now have their own shared Ironman instances. If you’re an Ironman, upon entering one of the boss rooms, you’ll be transported to the shared Ironman instance. Regular players can’t enter this space, although other Iron players can, which means you have much less chance of being inconvenienced during your battle.
The ‘Peek’ option at the door of each room will show you how many players are already in the Ironman instance for that boss. You can also check the braziers outside the rooms – if the brazier is lit, that means someone’s in there.
Regular players won’t see these braziers or be able to access the Ironman instances.
Well, Buy cheap RS 07 Gold with instant delivery from us. Secure and safe. Order it now! 24/7 Live Support, cheap prices. Click RS3gold to find out about more great deals on OSRS Gold and runescape gold .Hi
Guys!Time is Flying!Are you Ready to Participate in RS3gold Last Party for New Year?Up to 8% off RS3 gold and OSRS gold is waitting for you Jan.23-Feb.1! More https://www.rs3gold.com
6% off Code RTY6 for all Orders!
8% off Code RTY8 for Order $50+!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!