VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Network Security Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Cisco/Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewalls
Microsoft Azure security
• Skills required in network-oriented problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting
• Knowledgeable in network fundamentals and IP communication technologies
• Core understanding of routing, switching and various network topologies.
• Strong planning and problem-solving skills
• Able to handle private and confidential information
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet project milestones and support SLAs.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple inquiries at once or in order of priority
• Able to assist in troubleshooting complex hardware, software, and network issues with support.
• Able to identify and rapidly learn new and complex technologies
• Stay up-to-date on cybersecurity trends and security standards.
• Knowledge of security best practice guidelines (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.)
• Certified in Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of enterprise corporate networks and understanding of standard operating
• Experience in using various monitoring, management, and capacity planning tools:
• 5-8 years of proven experience in cyber security area.
• Hands on experience in supporting PaloAlto and Cisco firewalls.
• Experience in setting up site to site VPN tunnels including troubleshooting.
• Provisioning of firewall access rules and maintain firewall along with related security platforms
to its latest stable versions.
• Proactively and effectively identify and improve supported security platforms.
• Evaluates and recommends new products, maintains knowledge of emerging technologies
• Act as the primary contact for support issues and coordinate with respective product support teams to resolve cases and assist in escalations wherever required.
• Prepare incident reports and perform root cause analysis whenever required.
• Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and share reports with relevant stakeholders for the risk mitigations.
• Perform reviews to optimize the platform security to acceptable levels – firewall rule reviews, user access reviews etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer-focused approach
• Committed to execution (self and team)
• Continuous improvement to work processes
• Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with attention to detail
• Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]