VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Officer – BPM for one of its clients which is a leading Banks in UAE with the following terms and conditions.
Work Experience (Required)
• Expertise in Appian Business process module suits, Smart Services , Integration Services, SAIL coding, designing user interface & process models, Custom data types, Web API, Integration Objects, Expression Rules, Custom rules, Connected Systems, Reports.
• Experience in Appian web service expose/consume methodologies.
• Advanced skills on RDBMS (Oracle/SQL Server) programming expected.
• Knowledge in Appian architecture including High availability and Disaster recovery
• Knowledge in Appian Admin console
• Banking industry experience is a definite advantage.
• Experience in supporting third-party application and working with the vendor based on SLA
• Thorough knowledge of all key elements of an IT department
• Exposure to unit/module/integration testing
• Exposure to documentation skills
• Familiarity with Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management Procedures
Appian technology Application design, development, implementation, technical documentation, testing, user support (including technical troubleshooting) of complex n-tier enterprise systems, maintenance and vendor support of banking applications, non-banking applications and interfaces so as to ensure that the IT service is delivered effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and business needs and business processes are automated and integrated optimally.
Appian Application design, development, implementation, technical documentation, testing, user support (including technical troubleshooting) of complex n-tier enterprise systems.
Compliance with Enterprise IT Architecture/ Design / Standards
Assistance in Business Case for best Value-For-Money solutions
Availability and quality of Project Planning
Daily review of progress
Resolution of issues/concerns
Post Project Issues
Identification and implementation of steps that reduce the support cost further without compromising quality, resolution time and scope
Post Release Issues/Emergency Fixes
Assist team leader/unit head in strategic/tactical issues.
Assistance in presentation of Departmental MIS
Assistance in DR planning and DR testing
Assistance in identifying and implementing steps that improve the alignment of IT with business
Assistance in IT Security implementation and monitoring
Qualifications, experience & skills
Education level (Required/Equivalent)
• Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Applications.
Professional Qualifications (Desired)
• Formal Training/Certification in SDLC.
• Certification/Formal Training (Foundation/Basic Level) in Appian Technology,
• Training/Certification in Middleware.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]