VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Officer – Dot Net for one of its clients which is a leading Bank in UAE with the following terms and conditions.
Work Experience (Required)
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience developing/ supporting the applications.
Experience in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle, Crystal Reports
IIS, Apache, Tomcat
Sourcesafe, TFS, RESTAPI, SOAP
• Experience working on Banking Application Development Projects.
• Experience in analysing the problem areas/gaps through discussions with the various stakeholders of IT Applications.
• Understanding of the techno-functional implications.
• Hands on experience/working knowledge in at least 3 SDLC methodologies including waterfall and agile.
• Hands on/working knowledge of application and web servers.
• Hands on/working knowledge of unit/module/integration testing
• Sound understanding of API management.
• Hands on/working knowledge in IT Architecture Design
• Good understanding of Banking interfaces & workflow, familiarity with Messaging Middle Ware like IBM MQ, SOA (web services), and File based integration.
• Windows (batch Roles, security management) is expected.
• Exposure to programming and basic administration in RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server).
• Exposure to unit/module/integration testing.
• Exposure to documentation skills.
Dot Net technology based Application design, development, implementation, technical documentation, testing, user support (including technical troubleshooting) of complex n-tier enterprise systems, maintenance and vendor support of banking applications, non-banking applications and interfaces so as to ensure that the IT service is delivered effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and business needs and business processes are automated and integrated optimally.
Application design, development, implementation, technical documentation, testing, user support (including technical troubleshooting) of complex n-tier enterprise systems.
Compliance with Enterprise IT Architecture/ Design / Standards
Assistance in Business Case for best Value-For-Money solutions
Availability and quality of Project Planning
Daily review of progress
Resolution of issues/concerns
Post Project Issues
Definition, fine-tuning and vendor acceptance of SLA.
Identification and implementation of steps that reduce the support cost further without compromising quality, resolution time and scope
Development of Cost-Effective Efficient Solutions
Post Release Issues/Emergency Fixes
Assist team leader/unit head in strategic/tactical issues.
Assistance in presentation of Departmental MIS
Assistance in DR planning and DR testing
Assistance in identifying and implementing steps that improve the alignment of IT with business
Assistance in IT Security implementation and monitoring
Qualifications, experience & skills
Education level (Required/Equivalent)
• Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Applications.
Professional Qualifications (Desired)
• Formal Training/Certification in SDLC.
• Certification/Formal Training (Foundation/Basic Level) in Banking Applications,
• Formal Training/Certification in Middleware.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]