VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SENIOR SAP FICO & FM/FSCM CONSULTANT for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
• Candidate should have minimum 11 – 13 Years of SAP FICO, FSCM & Funds Management exposure and should have cross module integration within SAP modules (MM / SD/HR/REFX and PM).
• Must have completed at least 5 end-to-end implementations Experience on FICO, Funds management and FSCM modules.
• Must should have strong understanding of Business Requirements, Business Process flows and also should identify any gaps in the business process to advice for the customization
• Expertise in FICO, FM & FSCM implementation lifecycle start from requirements gathering, gap & fit study, scoping & assessment, blueprinting, solution design, customization, testing & final preparation, Go-Live & support.
• Must have Application development, support and enhancement project experience required.
• Expertise in Configuring FICO ,FM and FSCM in S4 Hana/ECC system,
• Experienced in working on RICEFW: Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow
• Candidate should attend Business workshops to collect the Business requirement , System study , As is and should be able to prepare Business Blueprint
• Candidate should Have minimum one S/4 Hana implementation experience which is mandatory
• The candidate must be well versed in supporting and implementing funds management , FICO and FSCM
• Support experience required for the FICO ,FM and FSCM for the month end and year-end Activities
• Consultant should handle funds management and BCM implementation or support independently.
• • Solid functional knowledge of Asset Accounting , Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank , GL and Accounts Payable
• Must have Fiori experience for Approval Apps, Should be able to handle Interfaces in Finance modules.
• Must have knowledge on HR-FI , SD- FI , MM-FI , REFX –FI and PM –FI integration experience
• Must have a knowledge on DME Configuration for XML, Flat files and other formats and experience in configuring automatic bank reconciliation process.
• Should be experienced in systems design, configuration and implementation, testing (unit test,
• Integration test and regression test) and training users.
• Should have ability to work independently in all type of project i.e. Implementation /Support/ Rollout/Upgrade and Migration.
• Expertise on Cross Module Integration.
• Middle East experience- preferred.
• Government / Pubic sector and / Utility Industry is an Advantage
• Should have excellent analytical, problem solving skills, and good communication skills
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]